- Born and raised in Montana. Felt like a black sheep.
- Undergrad at Boston University. International Relations & Econ. Woot woot!
- I know how to drive stick shift. Yeah… I rock.
- Drawn to kids and animals. They are just too cute & loveable.
- I’m gay. My experiences have shaped a huge part of my beliefs.
- ENTJ for Meyers Briggs. Aka… I love people, but I can accidentally become judgy.
- I’m constantly trying to do, be, and think goodness. Try.
- Math is my forte. But I love the social sciences.
- Strengths: Achiever, Relator, Learner, Input, Analysis
- After graduating I taught for two years in an inner-city school. Middle school math (read: excellent at sarcasm)
Oh, yeah… and I think too much and I know it. Please feel free to partake with me or to try and cool me down. Happy reading!